This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Pavilion, we embrace \\"BUILDING YOUR VISION.\\" This translates to both building the physical assets our clients envision as well as building the careers of our employees. In joining Pavilion, you are joining a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals looking to advance their individual achievements in a forum where mentorship and achievement are rewarded with opportunity.
As Project Superintendent, you hold a supervisory role for the on-site day to day operations of the project. The superintendent is responsible for field coordination of every aspect of the project and holds the keys to scheduling, making sure each trade is on schedule and on budget. The superintendent works hand in glove with the project manager and project engineer to keep the project rolling as smoothly as possible.
Are you a goal oriented, hands on individual, who enjoys a team setting? Are you able to review and comprehend schematic drawings, with the ability to articulate a weekly and monthly plan of attack? Are you driven by a need to safely deliver a project on time and on budget? Do you lead from the front, and enjoy seeing the progress of a well-run project? These are all characteristics of a successful Pavilion Construction superintendent. Is this you?
Success at Pavilion Construction requires reliable systems and problem-solving personnel. If words like organized, leader, and articulate are words that describe you, we would enjoy an introduction. A rewarding career building opportunity awaits you where you will regularly interface with Pavilion clients, support project managers, have an opportunity to learn more about the organization and make a difference in a vibrant and growing company.
Qualifications for this position include:
* Manage and coordinate daily construction operations
* Run weekly safety meetings with all trades
* Take overall site management and team leadership
* Responsibility for supervising all on-site trades and personnel
* Communication of the ongoing evolution of the project, milestones, and reports
* Communication with Project Manager regarding construction activities
* Work with Project Engineer to ensure submittals and clarification answers are kept current
* Site Management & Coordination
* Creation of daily reports and pictorial documenting progress and issues