Supervisor (Out of Market) - Mountain Loft Resort
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for better pay, career advancement opportunities, and the ability to make an impact?
Look no further than a career with leader of the resort housekeeping industry: MasterCorp! Our team is made up of people who are hard-working, energetic, and passionate about what they do.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor/Inspector, you are responsible for consistently meeting quality and timeliness standards in the supervision of housekeeping staff.
A Housekeeping Supervisor/Inspector must ensure the company mission statement and values are followed, always looking for the best interests of the company, its employees and customers.
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds (with or without an accommodation).
* Previous housekeeping supervisory experience required.
* Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
* Develop and maintain a high standard of excellence within the staff.
* Assist in solving guest complaints promptly.
* Prep units for housekeepers.
We E-Verify employment eligibility. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to view full job description.