Supervisor - SUSA 9/2/2020
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Supervises Security Officers, Lead Officers and other company personnel assigned to one or more posts at client site(s); acts to ensure that all post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and that adequate reports are filed.
* Meets with client representatives as scheduled or as needed to provide assurance that all security requirements are being met and to provide quality customer service.
* As assigned, in accordance with applicable company policies and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws, carries out supervisory duties that can include some or all of the following: interviewing, orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; and, making hiring and termination recommendations.
* With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
* 2 years of security-related training or experience, including lead or supervisory experience, sufficient to meet the requirements of the assigned site, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, as determined by the company.
* Ability to supervise staff, including assigning work and providing training and discipline.
* Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.