Supply Chain Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/21/2019
END DATE 2/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe company
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems. Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
In this role you'll be…working as part of the Supply Chain team supporting multiple functions, while working to improve our processes
You should possess….3+ years previous experience in an administrative support role.
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits…
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Credit card purchases
- Support administrative activities (Calibration, travel, uniforms, safety shoe and eye glass, crisis management team, contractor management, others as requested)
- Support data entry in multiple systems.
- Regular (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly annual) reporting delivery to SC operations
- Assists in the development and maintains dashboards and KPI tracking
- Documents Standards and Procedures for dashboard data input
- Creation and management of SC operations dashboard and report creation (excel)
- Assists in training of Excel and Macro tools
- Continuous improvement of existing systems; proposal of new methods to create consistent reporting templates
Education and/or Experience Required:
- 3+ years' experience as an Admin
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, including Pivot tables and complex formulas is required
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; a detail oriented clear thinker who can distill complex topics into clear summaries.
- Team Player - able to deal with different departments on a daily basis in order to complete core responsibilities such as SC, Finance, Sales, IT, Finance and Human Resources.
- Strong organization, communication, and inter-personal skills. Able to efficiently and accurately manage daily responsibilities independently in order to allow time for special projects.
- High school Diploma required
- Proficient in SAP, PowerPoint, and Power BI a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..