Supply Planning Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONIF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Supply Planner is responsible for the on time delivery of SKU's that she/he is accountable, to the Factory for Customer Book Orders. She/He is also responsible of optimizing the balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy and safety stock levels, for the allocated portfolio of SKU s for which she/he is accountable. The Supply Planner acts as the lead interface to manufacturing and distribution sites to resolve supply issues relating to the portfolio for which she/he is responsible.
In this role you will:
* Maintain Supply alignment to all demand streams including customer orders, safety stock and forecast.
* Review demand streams with Demand Planners and Inventory planners and provide recommendations on adjustments to fulfill customer needs.
* Plan supply replenishment by maintaining the alignment of supply to demand that reflect feasible replenish plans.
* Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners, Operations and Manufacturing.
* Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize write-offs.
* Accountable for master data for Material Planning (e.g. item level attributes).
* Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
* Conduct root cause analysis for supply issues/variances and define/execute corrective action plans to avoid re occurrence.
* Align on inventory targets for materials and monitor actual inventory levels vs. targets.
* Pursue for alternatives that support actions to reduce current material excess and/or obsolete on hand.
* Active collaboration with Demand Planning, Engineering and Product Team for Material Changes, new parts implementations, revision changes, ramp down, ramp up.
* Bachelors Degree
* Minimum 2 years Planning experience
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.