Support Professional II - Caswell - White Bear Lake, MN (PT available) 9/13/2020
The Phoenix Residence
White Bear Lake, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF ADULTS WITH DISABILITIES!
The Phoenix Residence is an organization that cares about its employees! Full-time support professionals receive a bonus of at least $1,000 this year!We are committed to putting more money in the pockets of our direct support staff.
We have an opening for a Support Professional II. In this position you will serve as an advocate for the individuals served by The Phoenix Residence, Inc. You will perform, supervise, and assist with person-centered outcomes, and with the activities of daily living through teaching, training, development and implementation of active treatment and individual person-centered plans.
3 Open Positions!
Position 1(22 hours every two weeks):
Every other Saturday and Sunday 11am-7pm.
Position 2(28 hours every two weeks):
Week 1: Saturday and Sunday 3-9pm.
Week 2: Saturday and Sunday 2-10pm
Position 3(62 hours every two weeks):
Monday 3-10pm. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 3-9pm.
Every other Saturday and Sunday 3-9pm.
* High School diploma or equivalency preferred.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* One year of experience working with individuals with physical and/or developmental disabilities or human services related field, preferred.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written.
* Ability to coordinate activities and services.
* Ability to read, write and speak the English Language in order to adequately interact and respond to the individuals and meet their service needs.
* Ability to be a Trained Medication Passer, within first sixty (60) days of employment.
* Ability to be trained in CPR and First Aid within first sixty (60) days of employment.
* Ability to see and hear adequately in order to make assessments and respond to individuals' needs.
* Ability to respond to emergencies according to established The Phoenix Residence policies and procedures.
* Ability to use a computer for required documentation, communication and time log purposes.