Support Tech Develpmt Svcs - 17429 5/2/2020
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOC_1300_MKT-Wanamaker Building Req ID: 76444
Employment Status: Regular - Full Time JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for department-wide technical support on all functions related to the Foundation s databases of record, and for ancillary fundraising technology including use of Salesforce, Microsoft applications, Raiser s Edge and Qlikview reporting tools. Also provides customer support for internal data services functions, technology and database-related projects including process flows and testing. Serves as a primary liaison contact with the central IS helpdesk. Tracks all customer service items to completion. Maintains and increases knowledge of both Foundation specific and CHOP applications, hardware, mobile devices and multiple operating system platforms
Assists with database management relating to; upgrades, testing and change management. The incumbent also serves as a back-up for the Data Integrity team on routine scheduled maintenance, address-finder and address validation processes.
Important Notice: Thank you for your interest in the Children s Hospital of Philadelphia. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the recruitment process for this position has been placed ON HOLD. If you would still like to be considered for the role, you may apply to this position. When the status of the position returns to active and if your resume is selected for review, the recruiter will reach out. Thank you for considering CHOP. Our appreciation is sincere, knowing your talent is very valued.
#FoundationCareers JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serves as primary departmental contact for all questions regarding department software, including Microsoft Office products, Raiser s Edge, PaperSave, Donor Drive, Salesforce and other Foundation software and application services
* Provides primary focus on customer service and satisfaction utilizing knowledge and experience of incident management, problem management and change management processes, practices and procedures.
* Serves as the first point of contact for DevTech email intake
* Diagnoses and resolves problems which may involve hardware, packaged software, Foundation software and peripheral equipment over the phone, via remote control tools or on-site.
* Works closely with the Development Business Coordinator to coordinate new equipment requirements for the New Hire Onboarding Program
* Maintains strong technical skills to provide prompt support for customers to determine problems and provide resolutions
* Provides recommendations to supervisor on how to improve the quality of service as well as reducing repeat incidents.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops by reviewing publications.
* Produce technical one pager how-to documentation for processes and application set-up
Serves as IS Liaison
* Acts as a liaison between the client community and the main CHOP Information Services Department
* Coordinates the submission for new hire hardware and software requests and confirms installation.
* Coordinates the submission for systems and drive access
Database Security and Projects
* Serves as a development information security officer for coordinating CHOP Foundation systems access, particularly New Hires
* Assists supervisor with the semi-annual security review of all development applications
* Assist with test scripts and database end user testing
* Assist the Trainer with drafting of training and business processes and how-to documentation related to new implementation projects
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Associates degree
* Two (2) years Application support experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERT/LIC
* Preferred Education: Bachelors degree
* Preferred Experience: Raiser s Edge, Sales Force or other fundraising software applications, Helpdesk
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Strong customer relation skills, technical zeal, self-development skills
* Ability to present technical information to varied audiences
* Ability to deal with complexity
* Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills, with multiple software application experience
* A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated.
* Poised and engaging, empathetic communications style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm.
* Fast-paced and results oriented with the ability to work in a timely manner with multiple deadlines and competing requirements.
* Strong written, presentation, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to relate well to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
* Demonstration of good judgement, professionalism and the highest standards of ethical conduct.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children\'s Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children\'s Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Children\'s Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146