Supv MDU Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2020
END DATE 10/20/2020
College Station, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUPV MDU SALES
Job ID: 2020-25071
Location: 201 Quality Circle, College Station, TX 77845
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Supervisor of MDU Sales is responsible for recruiting, coaching, leading, and monitoring representatives with respect to goals, metrics, performance, and account management skills and techniques. Leads team of representatives in the development of property owner/manager relationships that improve penetration results including incremental sales with door-to-door sales strategy. Works with leadership to ensure programs are designed to meet/exceed subscriber penetration objectives in assigned MDU non-bulk and bulk properties. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required.
* Leads and motivates a team of representatives to achieve sales goals.
* Provides individualized and ongoing performance management to ensure efficiency and productivity of all team members.
* Conduct periodic field observations for all team members to review progress.
* Conducts tactical planning, standardized reporting, and feedback on effectiveness of existing penetration plans.
* Coaches representatives to support and achieve penetration results in assigned properties by means of effectively deploying defined programs and identifying best practices and process improvements to share across the footprint.
* Ensures representatives are clear on daily, weekly, and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end portfolio goals.
* Ensures that all representatives are trained in accordance to the appropriate learning plans.
* Manages communication strategy to ensure that all representatives are fully knowledgeable on company product offerings, branding messages, and current offers/promotions.
* Validates all reporting of sales and installation numbers and other me Works with other departments to ensure appropriate sales routing and assignments are distributed, validated, and reported. - Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Review and approve commission reports for direct reports.
* Update Realtime with all required customer information in a timely manner.
* Ensure that direct reports use and update Realtime with all required customer information in a timely fashion.
* Controls expenses while meeting or exceeding revenue goals and maximizing product margin.
* Supervisor will complete new hire paper work on newly hired reps.
* Other duties as assigned
* Ability to communicate in person, telephone or written.
* Ability to use computer, calculator and reference materials.
* Ability to sort and distribute materials.
* Ability to use standard office equipment.
* Must be able to coach and mentor sales team to achieve sales goals.
* Ability to work, including travel, outdoors in adverse weather conditions day or night.
* Ability to travel from one location to another as needed.
Qualifications / Requirements
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years' experience in communication sales demonstrating progressive leadership positions.
* Must be able to coach and mentor sales Representatives to achieve sales goals.
* Must have a proven record of accomplishment of leading a team and achieving objectives and quotas.
* Knowledge of communications industry.
* Strong negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong administrative and supervisory skills.
* Strong leadership and motivational skills.
* Strong people and relationship management skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skill.
* Ability to manage tasks.
* Computer skills including Windows based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook) .
* Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer locations.
* Experience in communications industry preferred.
* Working Conditions - Work both indoors and outdoors; Outdoor work may be in adverse weather conditions.
* Schedules may include days, nights and weekends
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.