Survey Technician-Locator 1/15/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Woolpert Inc. a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to serve as Survey Technician-Locator in the Toledo, OH region.
Team members will work as a member of a survey crew and will be responsible for collecting data while utilizing Trimble RTK/GPS and underground utility locating equipment.
Highly motivated and professional individuals will be considered for rapid advancement.
* Familiarity with electromagnetic multi-frequency locating tools is preferred but not required.
* Prior locating experience is preferred but not required
* Ability to provide sketches of work performed
* Ability to read utility maps, plans, and as-built drawings
* Ability to work alone or in a team setting
* Must be able to work in all weather environments
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Frequently lift/move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds
* Willing to work in a team environment and receive verbal instructions
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Valid Driver's License and ability to be on company insurance
* Must be willing to submit to and pass drug screen and background check
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)