SW Upgrades Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2019
END DATE 11/14/2019
Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
As Software Upgrades Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible to support Sales/Service teams with quoting of software support agreements and uplift quotation orders. This position requires an individual to collaborate with Marketing and Sales/Service teams to learn and stay current with product functionality, upgrade product specifications, technical documentation, product availability, product replacements, and prerequisites.
* Analyze customer software configuration to prepare and deliver upgrade, renewal, and uplift quotations to sales & service organizations. Provide support for sales & service teams both during the sales cycle and after install.
* Track the fulfillment of contract entitlements to include annual software upgrades.
* Track expiring software support agreements (SSA s) to find opportunities for renewal and uplift orders.
* Coordinate overlapping activity by communicating task progress across teams in Sales, Service, Site Solutions, Contract Administration, Licensing, Marketing, and Product Management.
* Coordinate with Licensing in the review of customer site configurations.
* Assist with upgrade eligibility review/sales opportunity projects as needed by field. Revise orders in the backlog as product changes occur.
* Provide reports as needed on upgrade, software service, move/merge opportunities, won/closed upgrade orders, etc.
* Performs other related duties and special projects as required
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge
* Prior experience in a sales support organization is highly desired
* Prior experience working in SAP & Salesforce
* Ability to learn oncology products and apply detailed technical information.
* Clear interpersonal/customer service skills with individuals at all levels.
* Organized team player with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
* BS degree in a related business field and 1-3 years experience or equivalent.
When you join Varian, you re joining an organization with nearly $3 billion in annual revenue, and more than 6,500 team members across more than 30 countries. You ll be backed by a culture that is centered on fostering your creative potential, and experience the full support of an organization and leadership committed to inspiring you to do your best work. Bring your talent to a place where your work will help fight cancer. Join Varian s Oncology Systems team, and the work you do can make a difference by helping to create a world without fear of cancer. We develop and manufacture products and solutions that innovate, support and streamline cancer-fighting solutions worldwide. Our teams have a common drive to help others, and a passion for excellence. Join Varian and add your talent to the fight against cancer.
Become part of our team
At Varian, our culture is centered on fostering the creative potential of every employee through teamwork and collaboration. Our technologies touch millions of lives every day, and this inspires us to do our best work every day. By using your talent, ambition and creativity, you can build a career that allows you to make a real difference in people s lives. You re just one click away from the most impactful work you ll ever do. Apply now and join our mission to help save lives. Someone, somewhere, will be glad you did..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.