System Admin IV (HPC) 6/3/2020
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior System Administration for U.S. Government Client - 5K Sign-on Bonus
Tetra Concepts, a Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) company, a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community is actively seeking a System Administration to join our growing team located in Salt Lake City, UT. TS/SCI with poly needed.
* a Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field, and have ten years of demonstrable experience in system administration
* Or the individual shall have five years of full time computer science work that can be substituted for the Bachelor s degree. An industry recognized professional certification may substitute as one year experience.
* Experience with installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and/or NT based platforms.
* Fundamental understanding of operating systems and be familiar with either UNIX or NT commands or utilities at the user level.
* Ability to provide support for enterprise services such as DNS, NFS, email services, security protection mechanisms, and the interoperability of UNIX and NT based systems.
Installation, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting, and administration of:
Multi-vendor servers running numerous COTS, opensource, and in-house applications to accommodate HPC Division IT support requirements.
Multi-vendor servers running Redhat or SuSe with direct attached, FC SAN storage or SSDs.
Distributing computing tools such as RES, LSF and SLURM.
* HPC farm systems, HPC MPP Clustered systems. Front End servers of SPDs
* IBM or HP Blade servers with FC/SAS/Network back end
* Multi-vendor filesystems such as XFS and Lustre
* Pre-Factory testing. Factory testing, Systems integration and Acceptance testing during the purchase process of the HPC systems.
Nice If You Have:
* Experience with Clusters and MPP systems from HPE and Cray
Benefits You ll Enjoy:
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
* Generous Leave
* 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
* $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
* Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
What Employees Say:
Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis.
Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
Engage Your Expertise We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.