SCCM System Administrator Level 3 with TS/SCI 5/6/2020
Information Management Group, Inc.
Fort Belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time SCCM Systems Administrator with TS/SCI at its Fort Belvoir, VA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
* Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
* Administer general SCCM daily administration. Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM. Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues
* Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
* Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
* Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
* Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
* Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
* Configure and manage Windows operating systems
* Install/load operating system and application software on both physical and virtual systems.
* Isolate and resolve hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof.
* Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components of workstations along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
* Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate, mission, and business support systems.
* Provide software patching for supported systems using SCCM; Experience in deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Bit locker encryption on Windows devices
* Experience in using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
* Maintain systems in both a physical and/or virtual systems environment
* Obtain SHB-A Windows Imaging Format (wim) and further updates to use in an Enterprise Task Sequence with SCCM.
* Create and maintain Enterprise Task Sequence with logic to facilitate MSC s during image deployment. The Enterprise Task Sequence is essential in in keeping one single deployment up-to-date with any software changes or hardware changes. Separate
Task Sequences can be created for special situations and testing. * Verse in Microsoft's PowerShell scripting language. Experience in design and installation of Microsoft System Configuration Manager
* Create Stand-Alone media for units, which are not part of the Enterprise SCCM structure.
* Download drivers or driver packs for specific computer models.
* Consolidate drivers and create SCCM packages to be used in Task Sequences.
* Communicate with other SCCM administrators. This is essential when software is updated and is being used in the Enterprise Task Sequence.
* Deploy and test Enterprise Task Sequence to multiple computer models before implementing and or release to MSC s. Assist MSC s, detachments and other supported units in deploying the Enterprise
* Windows 10 Task Sequence. Deployments will be conducted using Stand-Alone Media, SCCM Stand Alone sites, Enterprise SCCM Sites. Boot Media and PXE deployments will be used where possible.
* Assist MSC s, detachments and other supported units in troubleshooting any problems, which may arise during the testing and migration to Windows 10.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
* Ability to provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
* Be able to provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Baseline Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
Computing Environment Certification: Windows Environment Administration: Exam 70-703 Administrating Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration (SCCM CB 2016)
-or, Microsoft 365 certified Enterprise Administrator Expert (MD-100, MD-101)
Education/Years of Experience:
HS or GED and 10 years experience
Associates and 8 years experience
BS and 6 years experience
MS and 4 years experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off