System Control Technician - Maintenance 8/22/2020
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SYSTEM CONTROL TECHNICIAN - MAINTENANCE
Requisition #: 276843
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Support Services (Services/Trades)
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Aug. 21, 2020
Manage daily maintenance and operation of the Building Management System (BMS) at Johns Hopkins All Children s Hospital. Duties include responding to alarms, notifying appropriate management personnel, initiating corrective actions. Will also be responsible to assist fellow staff members with the maintenance, repair and installation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration devices and other building utility systems to insure safe reliable operation.
Work Hour: 7a-3:30p
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
* Associates degree (AS) or Technical Trade School diploma with focus on Digital controls
* Minimum of five years of facilities maintenance experience
* Minimum of three years working as a Building Automation System operator.
* Experience with Direct Digital Control and Programmable Logic Control device maintenance and repair
* Ability to effectively communicate with leadership and team members for the purpose of solving equipment or system related problems
* Ability to read and understand system schematics, drawings, diagrams and prints
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.