System Senior Internal Auditor 6/4/2020
University of Kansas Hospital
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Days - Full-Time
Performs operational, financial and compliance audits. Oversees and reviews audit work and report drafts prepared by Internal Auditor. Facilitates and manages meetings with various levels of leadership. Performs quality assurance/peer reviews of audit work paper and report drafts prepared by audit staff. Assists Director Audit Services in making presentations to internal and external audiences. Serves as a resource to departments within the Health System with audit and compliance initiatives.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business-related discipline
* 5-8 years previous experience in public accounting OR internal auditing
* 3-5 years previous experience in healthcare
* Credentialing, license or certification required in one of the following CPA (inactive - or active status), CFE, CIA or equivalent, IT audit related certifications
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, technology and analytical skills
* Familiarity with data processing systems and procedures
* Ability to lead and perform with minimal supervision
Construction or IT audit experience
Experience with the EPIC clinical and billing system.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.