Systems Administration Manager (VA , Alexandria) 6/3/2020
Tuknik Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Tuknik Government Services is looking for an experienced Systems Administration Manager to support our work in the Northern VA area. This is a direct, full time position with our company working at the customer site.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and more.
Education, Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Thorough knowledge with DoD audit readiness requirements and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
* Current Security+ Certification
* Must have seven (7) years system engineering and administration support experience in a large enterprise (5000+ user) environment.
* Must have five (5) years experience in deploying and managing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS) and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) for a large enterprise environment (5000+ user) environment.
* Must have five (5) years experience installing, configuring and managing virtual environments leveraging Virtual Machine (VM)ware and Storage Area Network (SAN) in a large enterprise environment.
* Must have five (5) years experience installing, configuring and managing datacenter infrastructure, switches, routers, CAT6 and fiber cabling.
* Thorough knowledge of Group Policy creation, migration and permissions management, security settings enforcement.
* Thorough knowledge and proficiency supporting Microsoft Windows servers 2008R2/2012/2016 or current version.
* Knowledge of NetAPPS / Logical Core Infrastructures (LCI) upcoming DHA storage midgration.
* Thorough knowledge and proficiency supporting Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 and Apple operating systems.
* Must have experience managing Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)responder and DoD-PKI technology.
* Advanced hands-on account management for Active Directory users, computers, groups and service accounts.
* Advanced hands-on experience with enterprise Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) or HP C-Class blades.
* Advanced ability to script using PowerShell.
* Current Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Core Infrastructure.
* Must possess required certifications per DoD 8570.1M for privileged level access. Current Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) certification.
* Experience in assembling technical documents and providing detailed analysis of various business system functions
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, Excel, Access, Project Management, Power Point and Visio.
* Experience in patch management using Microsoft SCCM, Tanium, and GovLan. Other patch management such as Local Area Network (LAN)Desk or Kace skill set can be a substitute.
* Current VMware Certified Professional (VCP) preferred.
* Experience using Emergency Management Center (EMC) SAN mirror, snapshot and replication is highly desirable.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Security Clearance NACLC
About our Company
Offering innovative and cutting-edge IT, Environmental Resource Management and Professional Services solutions, Tuknik Government Services (TGS) is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace. An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support of Koniag Inc.'s Government Services Sector, TGS is backed by a full range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of TGS. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.