This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2020
END DATE 10/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description: ID Technologies, LLC is a growing company looking for talented and career-oriented team players. At ID Technologies, we have a clear mission to make it simpler for our customers to buy and use IT that s fit for their purpose. We don t say that IT projects are ever easy IT is challenging to do well, the stakes are often high, and technology is evolving rapidly. But there is much we can do to ease our customers experience and minimize time-to-value. We call our process Accelerating Simplicity .
ID Technologies is seeking a talented Systems Administrator whom will provide operational support to our Intelligence Community customer in Clarksburg, West Virginia. As a member of ID Technologies Technical Service Delivery Team, you will be part of a national team of engineers supporting our customers on premise during product deployment and operation phases of related to systems and networking security products. You will be assisting with the operational fielding of the Archon CSfC solution utilizing leading edge IT technologies. You will also be isolating and analyzing complex systems issues and providing solutions working with the ID Technologies solution PMO, OEM vendors, and the customer s teams. In this role, you will provide direct support to our customers for all their service and support needs as a subject matter expert in a high-impact and fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates should have excellent customer relationship skills with broad and solid networking knowledge to build a high quality and long-lasting relationship with the customers and be the trusted technical advisory.
Top Secret Clearance is required.
Must be located within 25-mile radius from customers Clarksburg facility.
* Maintain a multi-datacenter systems stack consisting of VMware vSphere, Windows Server, and Red Hat Operating Systems to include troubleshooting and fault isolation
* Provide Tier 2 expertise as part of an elite technical team
* Collaborate with other customer operations departments to sustain accredited infrastructure.
* Provide hands on support for critical datacenter components
* Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting to maintain continuous operations
* Serve as the escalation contact during outages
* Routine solution maintenance at the direction of the customer and the ID Technologies PMO
* Resolve technical issues as product expert working with customer s Network Operation Center Engineers as well as with ID Technologies PMO and/or solution OEM partners
* Execute or assist our customer accomplishing the solution deployment plan
* Analyze and report solution software and hardware defects when discovered
* Manage customer escalations
* Recommend technical direction to internal teams and customers based on customer business requirements
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-starter, proactive and must be able to handle multiple tasks
* Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate complex problems
* 24/7/365 Availability for Mission Critical outages impacting customer accessibility
* VMware Certified Professional (VCP) 6.x Data Center Virtualization (DCV) or similar combined with 7+ years of related experience
* Operational experience with Virtualization technologies specifically VMware vSphere components
* Operational experience with VMware Server Virtualization, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and Virtual SAN (vSAN) implementations
* Experience with Ethernet switching, TCP/UDP protocols and common usage, and load balancing technologies applied to server availability
* Experience with Server technology solutions specifically Microsoft Server 2016/2019 environments
* Understanding of Data Center Architectures and design principles
* Coordinate with Engineers to troubleshoot solution issues as they arise
* Experience with written technical documentation
* Highly experienced with U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community policies and protocols
* Security+ CE Certification
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Group Policy
* Operational Knowledge of VPN Concentrators and network switching
Education Required: High School
Years of Experience Required: 7
Years of Experience Desired:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: ID Technologies, LLC. (IDT) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of ID Technologies, LLC. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, ID Technologies will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.