Systems Administrator II 5/6/2020
ISPA Technology, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II
Job Locations US-TN
Posted Date 2 months ago(5/5/2020 12:59 PM)
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country*
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
As a System Administrator II, you will be working on cutting edge Air Force technology that directly supports the warfighter.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
* The candidate shall design, develop, setup, cyber-secure, configure, maintain, manage, backup, monitor, tune, troubleshoot, upgrade, inventory, document, and perform preventive maintenance and provide subject matter expertise to provide file and application hosting with 24/7 access and automated redundancy/backup for servers.
Required Skills & Experience:
* At least 7 years IT experience in Windows Server and Virtual environment administration
* System hardening and STIG compliance experience administration
* Experience working with vCenter 6.5 and above
* Experience working with Windows Server 2019
* MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Education & Certifications:
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field and have 7+ years of experience supporting IT/IS systems in a DoD environment
* IAT Level II
* Microsoft Certified System Administrator or Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator
* VMWare VCP
* An active Secret clearance with the ability to get a Top Secret clearance is required
* National health, vision, and dental plans
* 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
* Life Insurance
* Short and long term disability plans
* 401(K) retirement plan
* Incentive and recognition programs
* Relocation opportunities
ISPA Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.