Systems Administrator Level 3 with TS/SCI 5/6/2020
Information Management Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Systems Administrator with TS/SCI at its Charlottesville, VA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
* Perform systems administration of physical and virtual server systems in various environments
* Provide implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WSUS and file sharing
* Manage IT system infrastructure, processes, and develop new procedures as changes are integrated into the Windows Network.
* Provide Tier III problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of unique enterprise environment issues
* Support the project team to engineer server solutions supporting open and closed network environments and all required services based off project goals
* Working knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support Host Based Security System (HBSS)
* Individually evaluate and prep software for automated deployment/updates through SCCM
* Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
* Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
* Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Desirable Skills / Experience:
* Ability to provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
* Be able to provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Baseline Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
Computing Environment Certification: MCSA Server 2016 (You can start with the first exam completed (70-740) and must obtain the full MCSA Server 2016 within 180 days from start date)
Education/Years of Experience:
HS or GED and 10 years experience
Associates and 8 years experience
BS and 6 years experience
MS and 4 years experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off