This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/18/2019
END DATE 6/28/2019
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet our clients evolving needs. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Systems Analyst at our client site location in Hopedale, MA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct field data collection of electric distribution system to support design.
* Preforming electric utility distribution design in CHA and client s network.
* Some travel is required (10%).
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
* Bachelor s degree required.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 3+ years of experience required.
* Experience with electric utility companies is a plus.
* Must have ability to learn utility s work management systems as well as the ability to work in a team/group environment.
* Experience with MS Office required.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.