Systems Analyst (LA, New Orleans) 6/4/2020
Koniag Information Security Services
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Koniag Information Security Services (KSS) is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our growing team in the Greater New Orleans Area. This is a full-time position with KSS working on site with our government customer.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The Systems Analyst shall be intermediate or above skill and experience level (level II) with an understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats and have strong operational expertise in operating at least one of the following tools and to have a team that has expertise in all:
* Provide application specific support for government customers.
* Manage application knowledge base with a list of common problems and solutions.
* Provide customer service and direct customer support.
* Work across multiple operational and technical disciplines
* Develop and collaborate on innovative and creative solutions to complex technical/business problems within a logical, rigorous, and analytical framework
* Be a true thought leader willing to both learn, implement, and educate clients on technology and changes and can streamline discussions and thoughts into clear goals, objectives, actionable items and outcomes
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Technical Literacy in application support.
* 5+ years of experience providing helpdesk or application support.
* Able to comprehend new concepts, ask pertinent questions, and execute and document ideas and concepts with minimal day-to-day direction
* On-Time Delivery
* Excellent time management skills, ensuring that schedules, milestones and appropriate deliverables are set and completed on time
* Problem Solving
* Able to mitigate and mediate complex business requirements and/or politically charged issues and able to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations
* Be a self-starter & thought leader and able to drive personal and team accountability
* Experience managing and motivating technical or operational teams
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
About our Company
Offering innovative and cutting edge IT solutions, Koniag Information Security Services is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace. An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support of Koniag Inc.'s Government Services Sector, KSS is backed by a full range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of KSS. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.