Systems Engineering Manager AEP 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FORTINET (NASDAQ: FTNT) SECURES THE LARGEST ENTERPRISE, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD. FORTINET EMPOWERS ITS CUSTOMERS WITH INTELLIGENT, SEAMLESS PROTECTION ACROSS THE EXPANDING ATTACK SURFACE AND THE POWER TO TAKE ON EVER-INCREASING PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS OF THE BORDERLESS NETWORK - TODAY AND INTO THE FUTURE. ONLY THE FORTINET SECURITY FABRIC ARCHITECTURE CAN DELIVER SECURITY FEATURES WITHOUT COMPROMISE TO ADDRESS THE MOST CRITICAL SECURITY CHALLENGES, WHETHER IN NETWORKED, APPLICATION, CLOUD OR MOBILE ENVIRONMENTS. FORTINET RANKS NUMBER ONE IN THE MOST SECURITY APPLIANCES SHIPPED WORLDWIDE AND MORE THAN 450,000 CUSTOMERS TRUST FORTINET TO PROTECT THEIR BUSINESSES.
In this key role, you will manage, direct and drive Systems Engineers assigned to Advanced Endpoint Protection Accounts in your assigned region. Create and implement strategic plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in Major accounts and leverage these relationships. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
* Manage and motivate a team of System Engineers focused on Advanced Endpoint Protection
* Develop technical account plans to achieve goals and exceed quota responsibility
* Maximize Fortinet opportunity while providing value added solutions to Advanced Endpoint Protection customers
* Serve as the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
* Works closely together with the Systems Engineers and Account Managers in order to maximize the primary business focus and serves as team leader responsible for the quality and success of Technical resources in the Advanced Endpoint Protection Accounts
* Develops relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners
* Manages effective working relationships with assigned region MAMs, Technical Sales Engineers, and Consulting Professionals
* Travels within assigned territory is required
* 5 8 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineering manager
* 5 - 7 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
* Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
* Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
* Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
* Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in network security industry, MBA preferred.
EEOC / AAPAccommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.