Systems Functional Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/27/2020
END DATE 4/7/2020
NTT Data Inc
Title for this position: Systems Functional Lead
Duration: 6+ months
This position is located in Boston, MA
* The Bid Web Functional lead will assist the program manager/director of modernization in managing the scoping, design, and delivery of HASUST BidWeb, an electronic tool used by bus and rail operators to pick their work and vacation on a quarterly basis. He Bid Web Functional Lead will lead planning tracking and execution of all team tasks and oversee work production and coordination between functional technical and project teams.
* Provide technical guidance and leadership to fully define, scope and deliver application functionality.
* Manager and report on all application known findings and potential issue by working with the functional, integration and technical teams as well as with change management and project management as needed.
* Oversee the task force responsible for identifying evaluation and resolving known findings and potential issues around application functionality as it related to business processes and technical integration
* Lead analysis of current implemented functionalities and identify areas that need improvement
* Work with business leads to outline and document technical and functional requirements
* Collaborate with business leads workforce program and in the field
* Update and add to established business process documentation
* Work with business leads, union and labor relations to standardize future state processes
* Recommend prioritization of identified application updates and improvements
* Develop manage and run regular project management and follow up meetings as necessary to ensure the completion of projects or initiatives on budget.
* Build and maintain project schedule through work streams, activities and milestones.
* Work with functional teams to test, train and support end users as application is being rolled out
* Work all shifts at any part of the day for 8 hours at a time. Block periods where you cannot request time off include; 4/25-6/1, 7/10-8/14, not to exceed 40 hours. Must be able to travel with own vehicle or transportation within 15 mile radius of Boston.
* 5+ yrs experience with program execution management and enterprise application
* 3+ yrs of management experience overseeing project teams and contractors
* Demonstrated data driven decision making skills and a willingness to make test and learn hypotheses.
* Proficiency with program management tracking tools used to develop program plans/scheduled and manage risks.
* Effective organizational, analytical, confidentiality, quantitative, writing, multitasking and time management skills.
* Preferred experience
* Experience with work force schedule time tracking system
* 2+yrs experience with hastus Bid web.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.