Systems Programmer, Appriss Insights 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary:
Work with stakeholders to plan, define, and design application and then build, test and implement to stakeholder's satisfaction. Troubleshoot existing scripts and perform fixes. Work with the team to design new ways to improve the existing interfaces.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field or equivalent experience.
* Extensive knowledge with ETL
* 2+ years of experience writing SQL and/or Oracle queries
* Experience with XSLT and Regular Expressions would be a plus.
* Experience programming in AWS a plus (Coding in Python, Creating Lambda functions)
* Experience with Alteryx a plus
* Experience with XML and JSON files
Duties and responsibilities:
* Connect to a customer database and extract data, transform it to a standard data layout and load it into a database
* Design, develop, test, debug, and refine software programs
* Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
* Write extensive queries to extract the data needed for the project
* Work in the AWS environment
* Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities
* Self-driven and proactive with the ability to work both independently and in collaborative group
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/HEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)