Systems Storage Admin Sr- C
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/3/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
Patrick Afb, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
Systems Storage Admin Sr- C
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position is at Patrick AFB.
* Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
* Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
* Document and submit Data reports as required. Data Reports will support network tests to validate interoperability of changes on the operational network.
* Submit weekly Technical Reports that address any short comings of CCRI findings. Prepares plans to mitigate or eliminated root causes.
* Preparation of new storage environments to support AFTAC applications that follow vendor best practices and align current and future DoD and AF policies.
* Provide technical support for NetApp storage systems, VMware vSAN, StorageTek tape libraries, and current backup software. Support the implementation of Oracle databases and VMware on NetApp storage systems in a multi-protocol environment to include being responsible for implementing and maintaining disaster recovery solutions utilizing NetApp snapmirror and snapvault (NetApp tools and applications).
* Ensure storage compliance for hardware/software configuration and approval requirements throughout the lifecycle of the system/software. Meet the following certification and accreditation standards: ICD 503 - IC Info Tech Systems Security Risk Management, and NIST 800-53, Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations. Use NetApp or VMware tools to monitor storage system performance, as well as gather historical records of this performance to create effective storage subsystem performance presentations.
* Optimize storage performance using NetApp and vSAN tools, and recommend corrective actions to any real and perceived performance problems. Collaborate with team members to derive a collectively agreed upon course of action while informing the AFTAC team lead. Adjust all performance settings of individual storage appliances, software, data replications, snapshots, and backup configurations in order to optimize storage performance.
* Documenting and Maintain storage by the daily monitoring and monthly reporting of any hardware or software faults.
* Supply new storage environments to support AFTAC applications that follow vendor best practices and align current and future DoD and AF policies.
* An active DoD TS/SCI Clearance is required or the ability to obtain. Preference will be given to those applicants with an active DoD TS/SCI Clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
* 5+ years of relevant experience is required; with a Master's Degree 3+ years is required.
* Must have the following certifications:
* IAT Level 2
* Computer Environment Certification
* The following certifications and/or experience are desired:
* NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NDCA)
* NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE)
* Experienced with frequent use and application of technical standards, principles and theories. Works under general supervision, providing solutions to technical problems of moderate scope/complexity.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Patrick AFB, FL 32925 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.