Tablet Press Set-up (i) 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/4/2020
END DATE 8/12/2020
The Nature's Bounty Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Since time began, the earth s been a generous contributor to people s well-being. We haven t been around quite that long, but The Nature s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature s bountiful effects on people s health.
Through our years, we ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business that s why The Nature s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person s well-being. The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Tablet Press Set-Up associate is responsible for all assembly, disassembly, maintenance and operation of various tablet press machines, which provide streamlined, automated control to the production line.
***NOTE: This job is 12 hour shift 6:00 PM - 6:30 AM ***
BI-WEEKLY WORK SCHEDULE. TWO SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
1st week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
2nd week: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
1st week: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
2nd week: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Disassembles, cleans and assembles various tablet press filling machines
* Diagnose problems that arise during a set-up
* Match all labels with batch records
* Cover for operators during breaks and/or absences
* Maintains an inventory of tools and machines in a clean and safe manner
* Operates a forklift to load and unload materials and products
* Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced
* Must have prior mechanical or manufacturing machine operator experience
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
* Military experience a plus
* High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
* Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
* Basic mathematical skills
* Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
* Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-200-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
Ref # REF11790L.