Talent Acquisition Spec
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/16/2020
END DATE 1/21/2020
Ascension at Home, Indianapolis, IN
Do you enjoy finding the right candidates* Are you driven to success* Do you think outside the box to hire the best talent*
Ascension at Home / St. Vincent Home Health has an opportunity for an experience Healthcare Recruiter to join our growing team in Indianapolis, IN.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of healthcare recruiting experience with a strong focus on RN's, PT's, OT's, CNA's and other clinical roles.
The recruiter achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and advising managers on viable candidates. Manages the full life-cycle recruitment process for all assigned positions and regions within multiple business units. Champions hiring excellence throughout the organization. Achieves individual performance objectives.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* SHRM-CP, PHR Preferred
* At least three years of experience in recruitment/selection healthcare, preferably home health or hospital setting
* Multi-site experience a plus
* Sourcing Certification a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
* This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image. Considerable clerical specialized HR and Recruiting functions in the Company and applicant tracking software. Requires significant concentration and the ability to pay attention to detail.
* The Recruiter maintains a sound knowledge recruitment/selection, development of staffing models, and employment law application and all relevant legislation. Demonstrated experience complying with Federal regulations, as they pertain to hiring practices, to include, EEO.
* Applicant is expected to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and policies within the HR field.
* A basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees and the general public, to maintain confidentiality in daily operations, to conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner.
* Knowledge of business office operations, of filing and administrative clerical operations.
* Thorough understanding of the healthcare industry, this company and its competitors
* Solid interpersonal, communication and listening skills
* Demonstrated success managing high volume recruitment
* Strong organization and desk management abilities
* Passionate about customer service
* Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Understands the sense of urgency
* Solutions oriented; problem solving aptitude
* Proficient computer skills including MS Office and data mining and internet research