Talent Management Coordinator 3/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MISSION / SUMMARY:
The Talent Management Coordinator works through the talent lifecycle partnering with the cross functional teams to ensure the execution of enterprise-wide talent strategies.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
* Coordinate job postings, interview scheduling, and relocation process for selected candidates
* Track applicant progress and maintain records of open positions
* Monitor and maintain recruiting inboxes for communications with existing and potential candidates
* Monitor Learning and Development inbox responding to system questions and training requests
* Send out communication as it relates to GPI University (compliance, leadership, and technical training)
* Assist with preparing, coordinating, and shipping materials to recruiting events
* Coordinate scheduling, attendance, and shipping materials for leadership training courses
* Provide troubleshooting assistance with training on the SuccessFactors LMS
* Function as the SuccessFactors Administrator (load training, test content, assign training to pilot groups for review)
* Track and report on training evaluations, post and pre work
* Set up training facilities and resources for training events held within Atlanta Headquarters
* Assist with the coordination of annual performance management and succession planning processes
* Track vendor payments and invoices
* Manage talent systems including the applicant tracking system, learning management system (LMS), and talent management SharePoint site.
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
* Your prior experiences must demonstrate initiative, strong problem-solving skills, success managing multiple priorities, and working well in a team under deadline pressure.
* 2-5 years of experience coordinating projects, events, and/or programs
* 2-5 years of experience coordinating interview schedules & logistics
* 2-5 years of experience with talent management systems (SilkRoad, SuccessFactors, etc.)
* Prior full time experience in human resources is preferred but not required.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
* Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or other applicable fields of study
* Advanced Degree considered but not required.
* Sitting or standing for extended periods of time up to 8-hours.
* Occasional Lifting up to 20 lbs.
* Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
* Use of various office hand and electrical tools or equipment.
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.