This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/22/2020
END DATE 3/21/2020
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONDO WORK THAT MATTERS AT A COMPANY THAT OFFERS MORE INCLUDING THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR ECE DEGREE FOR FREE!
Bright Horizons at Wellesley is looking for an EEC Certified Toddler, some of the perks of working at Bright Horizons at Wellesley are;
* $2,000 Hiring Incentive for EEC Certified Full-Time Teachers.
* Bright Horizons at Wellesley employees are eligible for a membership to the Fitness Facility for $20 a month.
* Bright Horizons at Wellesley employees are eligible discounted rates for movie tickets, sport event tickets, and restaurants.
* Free Transportation between the office park and the MBTA Green Line
If working with toddlers to guide their development is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you. If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged, apply today to be a Child Care Teacher.
As a Toddler Teacher you will:
* Work with children who are at a vital point in their development; your patience and guidance will help shape who they become.
* Encourage toddlers budding skills through positive reinforcement as they play, climb, and explore.
* Collaborate with co-workers to develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of the children s interests and skills.
* Communicate with parents daily to share their child s latest achievements.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Take advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training and career advancement possibilities.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma or GED.
* At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting.
* Early childhood coursework, CDA or degree preferred.
Full-time and part-time positions available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. As part of your application process, you will be required to complete a 23 minute assessment. This will start at the end of your application and can be completed via a mobile device.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.