Technical Customer Support Analyst 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY B Line Medical makes software that helps healthcare professionals and educators improve the delivery of healthcare. Focused on the capture, debriefing, and assessment of medical training and clinical events, B Line Medical specializes in the delivery of robust, yet easy-to-use web-based solutions. Our software has helped over 450 top hospitals, medical schools, and nursing programs in 18 countries operate and manage their training and QI programs more effectively.
Our Mission is to provide healthcare educators and clinicians with innovative video-driven solutions to effect real and immediate improvement in the delivery of care.
B-Line Medical is seeking a Technical Customer Support Analyst to join our team. As a member of B-Line Medical's Support team, you will deliver support of B-Line Medical products and services to our customers and strategic partners. You will have a key role in creating an outstanding customer experience by using your troubleshooting and communication skills to ensure technical problems are analyzed, documented, and resolved. This customer-focused team environment is driven by the needs of our customers and maximizing their support experience.
This role requires the use of judgment and independent decision-making when managing your caseload. Performance is gauged by your initiative, customer focus, critical thinking, communication skills, and technical aptitude.
What you will be doing: * Develop and maintain a working knowledge of B-Line Medical products and services
* Leverage product knowledge along with existing knowledge artifacts to address customer support requests within established service level
* Ability to clearly explain highly technical and complex topics in a manner that is easily understood by non-technical customers and coworkers
* Deliver support services for customers in accordance with standard support processes and procedures
* Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through the timely and high-quality delivery of support services
* Independently identify, troubleshoot, document and replicate customer problems and escalate as needed
* Utilize organization and prioritization skills to effectively manage individual ticket queue
* Proactively seek opportunities to improve customer relations
* Clearly document the incident and request analysis and resolutions, as well as educate other team members on novel issues identified
* Independently perform software upgrades or other special projects as assigned with minimal to no supervision
* Understand & deliver support services in compliance with established service levels
* Demonstrates reliable attendance and punctuality within established work schedule
* Participate in On-Call Rotation as well as be prepared to work modified schedules as needed
* Recommend enhancements regarding product, application or documentation
* Identify and develop processes and tools to improve your, Support, and B-Line s overall performance
What we are looking for: * Bachelor s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, informatics, or similar field or equivalent work experience
* 0-3 years of experience in customer facing application or technical support roles
* Proven ability to leverage critical thinking skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues and requests in a team-oriented environment
* Proven track record of continual learning
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
* Embraces the customers first core value in all client communication
* Ability to be available to travel 10% or less
Pluses: * Experience with end-user support of SaaS and custom software solutions or platforms
* Exposure to or experience implementing or supporting web-based applications
* Exposure to or experience with Web application or Desktop software development
* Exposure to or experience with SSL Certificates
* Exposure to or experience with VB Scripting
* Exposure to or experience with LDAP, Active Directory, OpenLDAP, etc.
* Exposure to or experience Audio-Video Integration or Support experience
* Exposure to or experience with Internet and/or Network infrastructure technologies (Web Servers, SSL Certificates, FTP, DNS, Network Security, etc.)
* Exposure to or experience with administration of Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, Server 2003 and Server 2008, 2012
* Exposure to or experience with administration of Microsoft IIS 6, 7, 8
* Exposure to or experience with relational database technologies like Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
* Exposure to or experience with audio/visual equipment and troubleshooting
* Advanced Certification: A+, Network+, MCSA, CCNA or other industry-recognized advanced certification.
Powered by JazzHR