Technical Project Manager - Remote
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/16/2019
END DATE 12/18/2019
ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Project Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of complex security technology projects and associated resources, cost, time and scope. This role is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of the project. You will exhibit knowledge of the larger technology landscape without neglecting the granular details of the Forescout deployment, always staying alert for risk and resolving or escalating issues as they arise. In addition, this individual will set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project for customer and internal leadership consumption.
This role will report to the PMO Manager, Professional Services
* Manage a portfolio of client-facing projects
* Create and manage project plans, identify critical path and milestones, and develop detailed work breakdown structures for assigned projects
* Assign and manage technical and non-technical resources to ensure assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Deconstruct technical requirements and dependencies and articulate them to a customer in a meaningful and accurate manner
* Plan, lead, and facilitate technical and non-technical meetings and reviews (formal and informal); includes creating agendas, helping project members stay on task, and documenting meeting minutes, decisions and actions
* Ensure all documentation and deliverables are comprehensive, professional and completed on time
* Work on diverse problems requiring creative solutions, leveraging knowledge, experience and the help of others
* Communicate with customer team in an organized and knowledgeable manner; handle conflict gracefully and professionally
* Create and maintain appropriate project documentation to track progress status, action items, and issues
* Lead project status meetings and provide project status reports
* Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
* Report on assigned project health via dashboard including scope, schedule, and budget
* Identify early warning signs of troubled projects; intervene and escalate as required
* Maintain accurate status and other project specific information in FinancialForce PSA
* Participate in Lessons Learned sessions to share positive and constructive project learnings
* Support efforts to improve PMO center of excellence including establishment of best practices, processes, and tools aligned around PMI standards
* Support efforts to identify project management, project execution, and internal process improvements.
Required skills include:
* Proven experience in technical project management, preferably in IT security, network, and/or IoT technologies
* Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and successfully to budget, schedule, and quality expectation
* Exceptional verbal/written client facing communication and presentations skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Organized, adjusts easily to changing priorities and able to manage multiple important initiatives simultaneously
* Experience in leading project teams and collaborating with team members
* Demonstrated conflict resolution and influencing skills
* Thrives in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
* Works well independently on both routine and new activities
* Ability to assimilate and analyze information efficiently and effectively
* Skilled in MS Office, MS Project, and FinancialForce PSA
* A Bachelor's or Master s degree in related field
* Current PMP certification (or equivalent experience)
* Experience in areas of technical project management, customer relationship management, financial management, contract administration and/or proposals
What Forescout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, and diverse environment. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
* Collaborative and innovative environment make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
* Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
* Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace participate in our newly formed Forescout Women s Network!
* Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout* Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.