This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 87582
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Technical/Proposal Writer to join our team in Herndon, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
Organizes and prepares information and data to write a variety of technical publications for a Federal Government audience requiring in-depth knowledge and understanding of information technology (IT) and management consulting services and allied fields. Tasks include creation of Federal Government proposal responses, past performance and resume write-ups, white papers, and responses to Requests for Information, and marketing information. Will also provide editing as required on documents referenced above. Develops publications concept for best communication of subject matter. May recommend editorial standards. Reviews technical literature prepared by other staff members for content, coverage and clarity.
- Determines proposal concept by studying requests for proposal (RFPs, RFIs, etc); attending strategy meetings; speaking with subject matter experts.
- Supports the Proposal Manager and the proposal process. Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; interviewing subject matter experts.
- Develops proposal content by assembling information and creating solutions/outcomes/benefits outlines.
- Contributes to proposal graphics development.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries and technical, management, past performance, resume, and pricing sections as assigned.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Supports marketing efforts by developing and writing market collateral materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), including Office 365
MS SharePoint 2003-2013
BS desired in Writing or Journalism or equivalency
Years of Experience
Minimum of 5-10 years working in IT supporting Federal Government proposals.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.