Technical Writer/Editor (Job ID# 1491369) 8/20/2020
Sayres and Associates Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY -------------------------
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations.
Sayres is seeking a Technical Writer/Editor with active Secret security clearance, verifiable in JPAS.
Position is located in Charleston, SC.
Responsibilities, Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
* Develop, update, and maintain training material and training documentation for non-POR C4I systems and equipment.
* Planning, coordination, and execution of various types of training events in support of installations, upgrades, and modernization of non-POR C4I systems and equipment.
* Develop, update, and maintain ILS-related technical data and publications that are required for the operation and maintenance of the non-POR C4I systems and equipment.
Education, Work Experience, Skills, and Clearance Requirements
* BA degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing.
* Ten (10) years of experience, to include: writing/editing engineering, technical, and logistics support documentation, procedures, and guidelines for Navy afloat or ashore C4ISR systems or equipment.
* Secret security clearance.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering, and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence, and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad. Sayres & Associates https://sayresandassociates.applicantpro.com