Technical Writer 6/3/2020
Axiologic Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Technical Writer. The candidate must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface with technical and non-technical audiences.
* Write and edit; Concepts of Operations, Standard Operating Procedures, Functional Test Plans and User Manuals, System Installation Procedures, System Administration Guides for Defense Intelligence Agency in an agile environment.
* Provide technical writing expertise supporting our client as it acts as the innovation engine for DIA CIO; leveraging commercial technology and best practices and applying them to the Intelligence and DoD Enterprise.
* Assist the client with the identification, analysis, and clarification of requirements; assessment and maintenance of an accurate baseline of the DIA s community's current capabilities; management and enhancement of distributed labs baselines; identification of potential commercial solutions and strategies.
* Assist in facilitating Technical Exchange Meetings, Management Reviews and assist Task Order Lead with program support.
* Analyze requirements, develop source materials, and consult engineers, editors, and illustrators while preparing technical documents.
* Prepare interview questions and conduct interviews with both Technical Developers and Mission Partners (end users).
* Organize and translate information into clearly written documentation.
* Attend relevant technical meetings and perform assigned tasks as required.
* Organize and create technical documents from notes, meeting minutes, and whiteboarding sessions.
* Support DIA in the execution of its mission to accelerate the identification, introduction and rapid deployment of emerging and advanced technologies and standards.
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting, and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
* Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance and able to pass Counter Intelligence polygraph.
* Must have at least 7 years experience in Technical Writing.
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a master's degree or advanced training in Business Administration.
* Experience in collecting and clarifying technical information
* Skilled at reviewing and editing written documentation to improve clarity
* Understanding of Information Technology concepts and ability to translate information into clearly written documents
* Exposure to cutting edge technologies and innovative concepts preferred
* Travel may be required inside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org, call 571-758-3780, or visit our office at 8280 Willow Oaks Corp. Dr. Suite 450, Fairfax Virginia for assistance. Determinations on request for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.