Temporary Patient Services Rep - Bethany 5/7/2020
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance for staff within the facility to help with normal daily operations and maintain a safe and clean environment for the residents.
* Leading small groups and one-on-one activities, like book clubs, exercise, bible study/religious activities, etc.
* Answering phones
* Assisting in screening outside providers and authorized visitors
* Pet care for residents
* Light housekeeping/sanitizing, including laundry services, gardening, dishwashing, room organization, etc.
* Delivery of meals to people who are unable to get their own, even could include families, staff, etc.
* Resource finder for things like taxes, insurance, medications.
* Assist in needs of staff also finding resources, daycare, supplies, etc as needed
* Setting up a Keeping Connected program with could include: virtual skype and facetime calls with friends and families, Setting up emails, Putting together a writing workshop to write letters with friends and families, Scrapbooking, etc.
* Implement a Pen Pal program for residents
* Greeting visitors and outside providers and giving any updates on the current precautions in place
* Assist with audits of supplies, food inventory etc.
* Assist with putting together a quarantined program specific to each resident's needs and preferences for daily activities
* One-on-one hair styling and nail services for residents
* Set up resources for donations in the local community for anyone who is in need of food, supplies, etc.
* Taking temperatures, as needed
* Newspaper delivery in the building
* Errand running as needed, food, supplies, packages.
* Assist with food & snack, newspaper, and other various deliveries in the buildings
* Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.