Temporary Patient Services Rep - Medford/Three Fountains 5/7/2020
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TEMPORARY PATIENT SERVICES REP - MEDFORD/THREE FOUNTAINS
Day, Evening, or Noc
Avamere at Medford - Three Fountains
835 Crater Lake Ave
Come work for one of Oregon\'s 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Temporary Resident Support Assistant
Temporary Full-Time/Part-Time Day, Evening, Night, and Weekend Shifts Available.
Day Shift: 6:00am-2:00pm
Evening Shift: 2:00pm-10:00pm
Night Shift: 10:00pm-6:00am
Avamere at Three Fountains
835 Crater Lake Avenue
Medford, Oregon 97504
This position is responsible for supporting front-line clinical staff in meeting resident needs. Duties will be directed to providing quality of life for the resident and does not require certification.
* Assist in answering call lights and access clinical staff if indicated
* Make beds and ensure that resident room is cleaned after care provided by Nursing Assistant
* Assist residents in hair care (i.e. combing/brushing hair)
* Prepare residents for meals (wash hands, position to table, placing protective cover)
* Perform after meal care (remove tray, wash resident s hands and face)
* Serve meal trays to residents, excluding high risk resident.
* Pick up meal trays and take tray carts back to kitchen.
* Keep resident s water pitchers clean and filled with fresh water and within easy reach (each shift)
* Pass snacks
* Assist the patient in visitation with family by phone or electronically (ipad)
* Assist in transporting residents as necessary
* Assist with 1:1 activities as directed by Activity Director
* Checks resident s routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are met, accesses clinical staff if indicated.
* Provides 1:1 supervision for behaviorally challenged resident, accesses clinical staff as indicated.
* Assist with environmental clean and laundry upon request
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
* Must be 18 years or older
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
* 8-hour orientation to be completed prior to working on floor
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.