Temporary Production Wkr Cellar/CA 5/6/2020
Ste Michelle Wine Estates
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for Temporary Production Workers/Cellar to join our team at Stags Leap Wine Cellars in Napa, CA. The Temporary production worker will assist the production team in all facets of wine processing during harvest season. (position starts June and runs through November into December).
What you will do:
* Clean grape processing equipment, Sanitize Tanks, Barrel Cleaning, Barrel Stacking and overall cleanliness of Cellar.
* Assist in Grape receival, crushing, pressing, racking and pomace-transfers.
* Perform all functions in strict adherence to company Health and Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard operating equipment procedures.
* Works long hours as required at harvest which may include night shift and weekend work.
* Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
* Temperature is cool and noise level is usually moderate.
* Ability to work in various weather conditions outdoors and indoors.
* Full body mobility: ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, sit use tools and controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, kneel.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
What you will bring:
* Prior cellar experience desired.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Able to read, write, speak and understand English.
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to accurately complete work instructions individually or in a team.
* Attention to detail and a commitment to product quality.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Must be at 21years old.
* History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Who you are:
* You are Curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
* You respect and value the power of Conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
* You value Inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
* You are Innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
* You make an Impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Additional BenefitsRetirement Income Plan
Matching Gifts for Education
Matching Gifts for Charitible Organizations