This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
United Site Services
Corpus Christi, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DESCRIPTION
This position is responsible for all sales activities within a defined geographical territory for tier \\"A\\" Customers and \\"A\\" Potential customers and projects of/ in excess of $5 million.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
* Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
* Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
* Conduct effective sales presentations on company's product line in response to the unique needs of each customer.
* Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
* Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues for \\"A\\" customers.
* Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs.
* Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
* Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
* Working to revenue targets and KPI's as set by the Director of Sales.
* Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
* Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
* Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
* Working closely with Key Account Managers, National Account Managers and Sector Account Managers.
* Putting together sales strategies to target tier \\"A\\" accounts.
* Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
* Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all USS products and services.
* Produce quotes and orders through Salesforce.com
* Documenting sales activities and leveraging business intelligence through Salesforce.com
* Champion, demonstrate, and uphold our values: Easy, Safe, & Clean.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: * High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
* At least 3 years of related experience working as a territory sales manager.
* Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry preferred.
* Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
SKILLS: * Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)
* Customer Relationship development
* Ability to sell value to differentiate USS from the competition
* Prospecting / Cold Calling / Referral generation
* Customer Service
* Teamwork with all sales channels and operations
* Lead Sourcing
* Closing and Negotiating
* Time Management
* Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue resolution, etc.)
* Strong written and verbal communications
* Decision Making and Problem Solving
* Other required skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability, Salesforce.com proficiency
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: * Valid Driver's License and proof of current automobile insurance.