Territory Sales Manager - New England 8/27/2019
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our Printing Systems Division. This is a remote/virtual position, but you will need to be based/located in the greater New England area.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the resurgence of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are focused on the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in our transformation. We re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the trust we ve earned over decades of building strong relationships. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, reinventing itself. Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
Establish a strong business partnership within all territorial accounts, resellers and Kodak colleagues that drives sales growth, territory efficiency and customer delight.
The Territory Sales Manager s (TSM) primary responsibility is growing Kodak s market share, while maximizing profitability, effectively managing current account requirements and enhancing customer satisfaction within a defined geographic territory. The TSM will actively maintain customer relationships, support reseller channels, and utilize all internal resources (i.e. S3, DSM, Inside Sales, TPL, TSS, UWS Sales, PAS, FEs, and more) efficiently and effectively to ensure all territory / customer requirements are being dealt with quickly. Such requirements will include, competitive account acquisition, targeted/aggressive prospecting, opportunity and pipeline management, current account coordination and retention, technical escalation and management, and identification, escalation and elimination of customer dissatisfaction within assigned accounts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Grow Assigned Territory s Sales Volume, Revenue and Gross Profit: Ensure business share for all products are maximized in every account. Establish multi-level relationships with current and competitive customers and contact/meet regularly to reinforce relationship. Identify and convert sales opportunities into incremental business. Grow, manage and drive profitable book of business. Aggressively prospect to identify opportunities for growth through increased account penetration of existing and new product offerings or competitive displacement. Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within Salesforce.com. Coordinate internal resources and external contacts (sales support, dealers, strategic partners and others) to add value within accounts, maintain exceptional customer satisfaction levels and drive new business growth. Develop and deliver an effective sales process that results in increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Companyu0027s value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways.
* Provide Territory Management: Optimize and coordinate the use of all internal sales support, technical resources and teams within your territory to ensure complete customer satisfaction from presales through post sales. Serve as primary contact for all customer requirements, request and communications, though efficiently and effectively manage corrective action through engagement of your Sales Support Specialist (S3) and/or District Service Manager (DSM) whom will coordinate internal support resources and processes for swift resolution and communication.
* Drive Business Development Process and Territorial Growth: Identify and convert sales opportunities in new and existing accounts into closed business. Manage and drive profitable business growth for assigned geographic territory. Identify new market/customer opportunities for growth through prospecting, growth and competitive displacement. Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the sales process. Coordinate internal resources and external contacts (dealers, strategic partners and others) to drive new business. Develop strategies, budgets and accurate sales forecasts to execute business plans and deliver on assigned annual goals. Understand and communicate general product portfolio, product performance and provide feedback to customers on market knowledge and competitive offerings.
* Create Value for Prospective Customers: Target the most senior P&L leaders within target accounts. Invest sufficient time to develop a deep understanding of the prospects business strategy and critical business issues. Create unique value for prospective customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues and opportunities in new or different ways. Link solutions and resources to identified customer needs and differentiate solutions from competing alternatives. Deliver a winning value proposition using customer metrics rather than product features. Develop and deliver sales solutions and customer communications that result in increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Companyu0027s value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways. Optimize the team within the geographic area (S3, Application Specialists, PAS, TPL, DSM, FEs etc.) to ensure complete customer satisfaction from presales through post sales.
* Organization: Demonstrate a systematic approach to organizing daily tasks and following up. Keeps Salesforce data up to date and accurate. Be focused, prepared, organized, and operate from a plan.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
* Must have current/previous experience, and be well-versed in the Printing industry
* Excellent Organizational/multi-tasking management.
* Aptitude to understand technology Hardware, Software, Professional Services
* Is comfortable with Salesforce.com and capable of connecting and integrating information at desktop as well as mobile.
* Outgoing personality Must be comfortable and have the ability to communicate with customers/prospects.
* Excellent verbal, listening and written communications skills.
* Has worked in a team environment and is a team player who is coachable.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
* Strong willingness to commit to and adhere to program/project deadlines.
* Takes criticism as constructive feedback well.
* Maintains positive outlook during adversity and highly competitive situations and responds to objections in a persuasive and productive manner.
* Ability to think through problems in a clear, concise and ethical manner.
* Maintains effectiveness in different situations. Handles change responsibly and accepts new methods and technology.
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes.