Tesla Advisor - Devon, PA 9/6/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Tesla, we are accelerating the shift toward sustainable transport and energy consumption by producing the world s best electric cars and clean energy products. We hire the world s best and brightest people to help make this future a reality. Tesla s organizational culture empowers its workforce to search for ideal solutions that make the business stand out in the automotive industry and the energy generation and storage industry.
Tesla Advisor will provide effective and engaging conversations with prospective customers to educate them on the benefits of our electric cars and solar products in a retail location. Think of this role as a consultative sales approach while delivering a high quality experience to customers.
* Meet or exceed individual and team monthly sales targets
* Engage prospective customers in retail locations, educating them about Tesla s product offering, discuss benefits and answer questions
* Drive a high level of self-generated pipeline activity through referrals, events and sales networking activities
* Collaborate with team members to confirm test-drives and solar appointments
* Actively contribute to a positive team environment by collaborating and maintaining professionally amicable relationships
* Effectively present and sell the entire Tesla eco-system
* Deliver exceptional customer service to provide the perfect experience throughout the full sales cycle & installation process, as well as continued support throughout ownership
* Display creative problem solving in presenting solutions (financial, technical, lifestyle, practical) to customers considering going electric
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* 2+ years sales experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
* Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
* Strong sense of team mentality and culture
* Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
* Must obtain and maintain all required state mandated licensing
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
* All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
* Legal right to work in the United States
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have and maintain a valid driver s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
**Sales licensing process must be initiated upon offer acceptance. Tesla will provide guidance and monetary assistance in obtaining licenses.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.