This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/16/2019
END DATE 1/25/2020
Lone Tree, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Tesla, our Tesla Advisor 2 consistently delivers on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all
of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They
constitute Tesla s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world s transition
to sustainable energy.
As a Tesla Advisor 2, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla
through to their delivery day experience. We ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will
help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for
sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be
recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others
succeed and empower the team around them.
* Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel
* Excite, engage and educate prospective customers and current owners through calls, emails or text and
outbound events to educate them about Tesla s product offering and answering questions
* Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling and
copiloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
* Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets by achieving and exceeding
individual Sales and KPI targets
* Effectively present and sell and support the delivery and installation the entire Tesla eco-system
* Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the full sales and delivery cycle & installation process,
as well as continued support throughout ownership
* Prepare, stage, and charge customer vehicles in advance of their scheduled delivery appointment
* Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual customer's
needs and comfort level
* Execute customer documents on delivery day
* Conduct direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to customer homes
* Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
* Customer service experience required
* Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
* Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
* Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
* Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
* Valid driver s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a
clean driving history
* Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
*Must be at least 18 years of age*
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.