Test Engineering Intern (2020 Internship)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/13/2019
END DATE 12/12/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We provide solutions to first responders needs when a moment brings catastrophe.
Whether you re a Software Engineer, or have a passion for Procurement or Supply Chain, there s an ideal opportunity waiting for you at Motorola Solutions. We ve created an atmosphere where you can start your career, remain in one area of specialty, or use your experience as a springboard to other areas. In fact, Motorola Solutions was named the second best company to work for young professionals by Forbes in 2013. It s a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you ll do some of the best work of your life.
Test System Engineering:
Test Engineers at Motorola Solutions are involved in the design and development of state of the art microprocessor/computer-based digital communication systems.Your responsibilities may include some, or all of the following:
* Capturing requirements, developing software solutions through architecture, detailed design and coding, design validation in box and system verification phases.
* Candidates must apply good communication and interpersonal skills toward solving problems in a team environment.
* Areas of specialization include real time/multi-tasking, embedded software, object-oriented, agile methods, information assurance, virtualization, Linux, Windows, and system software development.
* You gain understanding of Motorola communication systems and how they are utilized by emergency responder organizations throughout the world.
* Some of their tasks include loading new software deliveries from the software development organizations and verifying its operation and functionality on the system in a lab environment, working with off-the-shelf and internally developed test equipment, reporting issues back to the software development organizations, and breaking down system requirements into testing scenarios and applying them to test.
* Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Must have a graduation date on or after December 2020
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT..