Therapeutic Foster Care Caseworker - Roanoke, VA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/2/2020
First Home Care
First Home Care has been providing quality Therapeutic Foster Care since 1991. We offer a continuum of services that support, train, advise, educate, nurture and treat children at risk, adults, and their families, through programs in Virginia. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those entrusted to our care by providing culturally competent, community based services while empowering individuals and their families as equal partners in the treatment process and development of sustainable natural supports.
First Home Care is seeking an experienced full time Therapeutic Foster Care Caseworker that can join our Roanoke, VA team to fulfill the following job requirements:
* Provide overall casework services to children and adolescents referred for therapeutic foster care and/or adoption services.
* Coordinates case management activities including planning, placement monitoring, crisis intervention, and discharge planning.
* Provide support and consultation to therapeutic foster care and adoptive parents, to the families and adolescents receiving services and to other members of the treatment team.
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS" or "UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware, Inc.
All employment at "UHS" is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* Bachelor's degree in social work or a field related to social work including, but not limited to, sociology, psychology, special education or counseling.
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in providing casework services to children and families (unfortunately, internships cannot be counted towards the experience requirement).
* A valid driver's license and have access to reliable transportation.
* Must be able to carry and answer a phone 24/7 to provide crisis intervention, evaluations, and assessments as needed.
Full-time staff are eligible for a robust benefit package to include: Health and Prescription coverage, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability, Short-term Disability, Life, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k with matching contributions, Stock purchase plan, Employee Assistance Program, Continuing Education, Paid Time Off, Legal plan, Long-term Care Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage, Auto and Home Insurance and even Pet Insurance!