Titan Equipment Yard Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Heico Construction Grou
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? JOIN OUR TEAM AT TITAN FORMWORK SYSTEMS ! TITAN Formwork Systems, INC is a shoring rental and sales company featuring the TITAN HV & TITAN MAX Shoring Systems. TITAN services clients and projects throughout North America by providing engineered layout drawings, equipment management services, and on-time delivery.
We are currently in need of a TITAN EQUIPMENT YARD SUPERVISOR in Houston, TX. Our yard facility is in the vicinity of the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. In support of a fast-paced construction environment, the successful candidate will work directly with the Regional Yard Manager to provide day-to-day supervision of staff, equipment coordination, and reconditioning. We offer a competitive salary with an annual bonus incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package. If this sounds like the kind of career you have been looking for, we want to hear from you!
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES * Supervises yard staff to meet daily production goals in a safe manner.
* Manages facility resources, such as buildings, tools, forklifts, etc.
* Works closely with the Regional Yard Manager to coordinate mutual needs of national yard facilities.
* Oversees timely execution of equipment shipping orders, truck loading and unloading.
* Performs all computerized shipping activities for Titan s equipment, including shipping, receiving and photo documentation.
* Provides administrative support for Titan s work by maintaining files for vendors and equipment, maintains Titan employee safety files, Titan yard inventory and Titan office and yard supplies.
* Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS . * 5 years of field experience with construction operations, relevant equipment manufacturing, or warehouse shipping and receiving experience.
* Strong knowledge of safety practices.
* Strong mechanical skills, experience with forklifts and machinery.
* Excellent communication skills interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation.
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
TITAN FORMWORK SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED, AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.