Title Assistant - Oxnard 9/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY SUMMARY
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) operates through its family of companies to help people achieve and protect their dream of homeownership. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and 2017. With experience dating back to 1889, First American is a leading provider of title insurance protection and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. More information about the company can be found at www.firstam.com
The Title Assistant job family applies to a wide range of administrative or support duties that broadly support residential, commercial and/or industrial title processes. Need 2-3 years of title experience. Collates and gathers information, responds to inquiries, and reviews and validates the accuracy and completeness of data. Provides customer service to external clients and field escrow offices. This role may be found in a production center, branch office, or as part of a title team. May act in a liaison role and work with multiple parties to coordinate the resolution and completion of the title process.
* Performs a wide range of administrative duties that require experience, skill and knowledge of title policies and practices.
* Creates and maintains files, records and reports; monitor and track workflow
* Responds to inquiries and gathers information to resolve issues and complete the title process. Communicates information and prepares documentation and reports
* Communicates with internal and external groups
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Experience with MS Office suite
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
* Strong detail orientation
* Customer service orientation
* Exercises good judgment
* Working knowledge of company and/or client operating systems
* High School diploma or equivalent
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* 2+ years title industry experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..