TPM Operations Manager 8/20/2020
Lake Forest, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TPM OPERATIONS MANAGER
SAN DIEGO, CA OR LAKE FOREST, IL
DO WORK THAT MATTERS
The RAPID DIAGNOSTICS DIVISION at ABBOTT is a part of our Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies. The position of TPM OPERATIONS MANAGER is within our CARDIOMETABOLIC BUSINESS UNIT and can be based out of our San Diego, CA or Lake Forest. IL operations. This critical operations role will manage relationships with our Third Party Manufacturers (TPM) oUS, specifically in the EU and APAC regions. The incumbent will be charged with driving productivity, supply and quality at these sites, and for two of our key products- the Afinion 2 and CHOLESTECH LDX.
AT ABBOTT, DIVERSE IDEAS, PERSPECTIVES, AND EXPERTISE ALLOW US TO CREATE THE LIFE-CHANGING SOLUTIONS THAT HELP PEOPLE LIVE HEALTHIER LIVES. IN 160 COUNTRIES AND WITH BUSINESSES SPANNING NUTRITION, DIAGNOSTICS, MEDICAL DEVICES, AND BRANDED GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS, ABBOTT OFFERS YOU ENORMOUS OPPORTUNITIES TO EXPLORE YOUR INTERESTS AND HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR CAREER AND PERSONAL GOALS.
* Responsible for the performance of instrument TPMs
* Ensure TPMs have sufficient capacity to meet demand
* Drive productivity and product supply
* Partner with TPMs to drive continuous improvement programs
* Support investigation of product and process quality issues
* Oversee product transfer and new product introduction projects
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering, preferably Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering, and 7 years of related work experience (Operations Management and/or TPM Management) is required
* Experience with Root Cause Analysis, Productivity & Continuous Improvement is required
* Experience in a regulated industry is preferred
* Instrument manufacturing experience is preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Global Operation experience is desired
* Advanced knowledge of MS-Office
* Basic financial acumen
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, ABBOTT WELCOMES AND ENCOURAGES DIVERSITY IN OUR WORKFORCE.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com.