This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/17/2019
END DATE 11/28/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: Will coordinate loading dock shags to shag drivers. Must be able to deal with OTR (Over the Road) drivers and maintain complete reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally over the telephone and on a two-way radio
* Must be able to write reports. Ability to apply math concepts to practical situations
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions both written and oral.
* Computer knowledge.
* Must be able to handle several tasks simultaneously with minimum error
* Must be able to deal with a variety of outside/inside customers by using excellent customer service skills.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: 6 Months clerical experience helpful, but not required. Experience in trucking industry helpful, but not required
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write and speak English is required.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Preferred
REASONING ABILITY: Multi-Tasking ability necessary
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Office work
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: The hours and days of work are established by departmental needs and at the discretion of management or Specific Work Schedule.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Visit the following URL for ore information: