Training & Development Specialist 6/5/2020
Pleasant Prairie, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Training & Development Specialist
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
* Create and maintain eLearning and instructor-led courses.
* Write training guides, job aids, course descriptions and survey questions.
* Develop HR system tutorials, user guides and performance support tools.
* Provide customized training solutions.
* Coordinate large-scale training projects and new course implementations.
* Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
* 5+ years experience, specifically in adult learning.
* Industry certification preferred (e.g. APTD, CPLP).
* Experience using Articulate Storyline Preferred.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
* 401(k) with 5% employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* On-site caf with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
* First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
* Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
* Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
* Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.