This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/8/2019
END DATE 12/10/2019
NTT Data Inc
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12+ Month Contract
My customer, a well-known technology company located in Chicago, IL has a 12+ month contract position available for a Training Manager.
* As a Training Manager within of my clients teams, your primary role will be to support the launch of a new brand/program in 2020 and bringing it to life alongside other stakeholders.
* Since this is a new program within my client, your role will be pivotal in helping put in place global processes for recruiting, raising skills, retaining faculty and establishing systems to control for consistency and quality, while allowing for scale.
* This program is driving a culture shift where it becomes not a favor to teach sales skills, but instead is a position of honor, privilege and credibility.
* As a Training Manager, it will be your job to make sure we are maintaining the right relationships with internal and external stakeholders throughout the life cycle to support this vision coming to life.
* You will coordinate all logistical needs around organizing and deploying training for new faculty such as:
* maintaining training calendar, scheduling trainers for sessions, event-planning, correspondence with new faculty and internal teams, etc. Liaise with vendors and manage relationships for successful execution.
* Plan and implement a training feedback strategy for Training & Development team to evaluate success metrics.
* Training/Program/Project Management, Superior interpersonal and communication skills, Strategy and Operations for process creation and improvement
* Experience with training or operations teams a plus.
* Facilitation experience.
* Experience in learning and development.
* Experience at a start-up, formal writing and communications
* Interest in and ability to improve team and operational work efficiency.
* Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced and changing environment
Thank you for representing NTT DATA Services, a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 300,000 professionals based in over 88 countries. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 85% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractor.