Training Manager, Order-to-Cash
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/29/2020
END DATE 1/30/2020
Neopost USA, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT QUADIENT®
Quadient is the driving force behind the world's most meaningful customer experiences. We simplify the connections between people and what matters through four key solution areas: Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions.
We're trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers around the world to help them create personalized interactions and make meaningful connections.
Quadient. Because Connections Matter.
Click HERE to learn more about Neopost USA--soon to be Quadient.
The OTC Training manager will be responsible for designing, planning, and implementing training programs, policies, and procedures for the Order to Cash team. Research new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs to meet the changing needs of the organization. Collaborate with OTC leaders to ensure training needs are understood and delivered.
* Have a detailed understanding of Order to Cash business practices and training processes.
* Identify training requirements; develop training plans for both new and existing employees, in support of the organization to ensure all employees are properly trained and working to company standards.
* Ensure training materials are up to date and are effective.
* Continually research methods and techniques to remain up-to-date on training initiatives/developments within the industry and competitors.
* Administer tests after the completion of training courses to determine the effectiveness of training strategies.
* Conduct regular meetings with senior management to identify subjects be addressed or areas in need of additional instruction.
* Support all Order to Cash project initiatives to ensure training is developed and delivered to all required employees.
Required Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field.
* At least 5 years of relevant working experience (includes training and talent development experience).
* Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of employees, managers and executives.
* Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
* Strong instructional design and facilitation skills, in a group business setting, required.
* Excellent ability to foster and cultivate effective working relationships and influence desired performance results, within the organization.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Experience developing yearly training plans and materials.
* Knowledge of training tools such as captivate, articulated and LMS learning.
Neopost USA--soon to be Quadient values and actively seeks candidates who embrace the following qualities:
* Empowerment -- embrace and drive change
* Passion -- determined to drive customer success
* Inspiration -- lead by example and constantly innovate
* Community -- collaborate like crazy
What We Offer You:
* Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
* Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
* Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
* Career & Leadership Development
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Veteran Programs
* Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled