Training Specialist 6/4/2020
Golden Key Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With a passion for excellence, Golden Key Group (GKG) helps clients solve their strategic, organizational and operational challenges to better meet their mission demands. We have serviced more than 25 Federal departments and agencies and several large commercial companies since our inception in 2002.
Golden Key Group's talented professionals, combined with our strategic partners, bring a depth of commercial and government experience and expertise. We are relentless in delivering the highest levels of services to provide tangible value and create sustainable results for our clients.
Position: Training Specialist
Job Summary: The Training Specialist acts as an internal and client facing consulting partner supporting the areas of organizational development, instructional systems design, team development, and human capital. You will work as part of the collaborative learning and organization development team to build, align, integrate, and execute programs and processes as part of a strategic human capital functions for clients such as the NIH/National Institute of Health and Human Services (HHS).
* Organization Development/Human Capital
* Leads organization development initiatives, interventions, projects, and programs to build client awareness, capacity, and effectiveness.
* Gather / summarize data, develop tools and approaches, create project plans, and conduct best practices research.
* Intervene at all levels of system, consult with key stakeholders to assess needs and offer recommendations / solutions to their challenges, and facilitate team performance improvement and change initiatives.
* Assesses the quality and impact of OD initiatives using best practice methods and tools.
* Conceptualize, design, develop, and implement new programs (for example, career broadening, onboarding, or succession planning).
* Analyze existing processes and programs to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
* Design, develop, and conduct surveys (for example, a training needs assessment survey and competency assessment surveys using SharePoint and SurveyMonkey); analyze survey data; and, develop narratives and visualizations using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other graphic and written formats to communicate results.
* Perform gap analyses and aggregate results and recommendations into an assessment report.
* Facilitate strategy sessions and delivery training.
* Training strategies, Course Development, and Evaluation
* Utilize solid instructional design skills for a variety of learning projects.
* Collaborate with clients, SMEs and other stakeholders to design/create storyboards for the development of eLearning modules and training materials.
* Design and develop online training.
* Communicate directly with clients to understand client needs and assist in managing new and ongoing eLearning projects.
* Create comprehensive design documents describing client needs and audience analysis.
* Document high level tasks, content, supporting materials, evaluations/assessments and complimentary learning approaches to be used.
* Evaluate emerging training technology and tools.
* Master's degree required, applicable years of experience may be substituted
* 8-10 years of experience in a related field (Organizational Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, HR)
* Ability to collaborate with federal and commercial clients on new and ongoing projects
* Ability to manage project timelines and coordinate project resources
* Experience with training design and evaluation
* Broad human capital expertise with knowledge of full lifecycle talent management
* Strong consulting and analytical skills
* Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak publicly for presentation purposes
* Professional experience using Articulate 360, Rise and/or Adobe Technical Communication Suite tools
* Experience with learning theory and instructional technologies
* Proficient with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
* Provide instructional design support for client programs to include design and development of new programs as well as modification to existing programs
* Manage project resources, timelines, and client expectations for organizational-wide learning and development programs and tasks
* Interface weekly with client to provide project status, risks, issues, and challenges
* Represent GKG in working with client staff and Division Leadership on workforce development initiatives
Place of Performance: 2115 East Jefferson Street Rockville, MD 20892
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Golden Key Group (GKG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of GKG to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Golden Key Group (GKG) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By expressing your interest and submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Golden Key Group (GKG) to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should GKG or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents..